Thursday, August 30, 2012

Glade Expressions Review!



Hey guys!

Just wanted to drop you a line about a great product. 

Having two cats, a dog, and three smokers in my house (we smoke outside, but you have to come in eventully, and the smell follows you), smells can get out of hand pretty quickly.  I like to keep a lot of products on hand that can fight those odors, but I really had rather not have an overpowering scent (think Little Trees), or another ugly air freshener hanging around.

Glade has come out with two great products to use in just such a situation.  The Glade Expressions Spray and Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser.  They both come in attractive forms that don't necessarily scream out to the world, "My house stinks!" if you accidently leave them out.  

They also come in a great assortment of scents.  My fave is the Pineapple Mangosteen and the Lavender Juniper.  

Try these out!  If they can combat my horrible smell challenges, they can take on yours, too!

You can connect with Glade on their website here, Facebook here, and Twitter here.

Disclaimer:  I was sent a coupon by BzzAgent to try this product; however, my opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment