Thursday, December 6, 2012

Old Navy Sweater Review!

Old Navy Sweater Review!

As a proud member of Crowdtap and the Old Navy Style Council, I was chosen to try out and review Old Navy's awesome selection of groovy sweaters.  I was sent a coupon for one sweater for me, and another for a friend of mine. 

 

My mom and I made the long journey from our little home in Lakebay to the nearest Old Navy in Silverdale, WA.  I hadn't been in this location before, but man I loved it!  Helpful sales staff, brightly lit, clean and colorful; the snazziness of this shop made all the difference in our shopping experience.

 

We found the sweaters selection easily.  There were all kinds of styles to try out, and lots of great colors.  We loved the jewel tones!  They are so in right now.


We finally made our selection, lovely zipper front cardigans with hoods that were soft, soft soft.  Here's me modeling mine:

 

And here's my mom modeling hers:


We love our new sweaters!  Run on over to Old Navy today and get yours.  They have tons of styles and colors to choose from, and they are all at affordable prices.

Thanks Old Navy and Crowdtap for allowing me the opportunity to try out this product and give my opinion.  


No comments:

Post a Comment