Saturday, March 9, 2013

Coffeehouse Coffee in Your Pjs!

Coffeehouse Coffee in Your Pjs!


Wow, ever tried to order coffee in your pajamas?  Doesn't work out so great.  And, if you keep ordering lattes at those calorie counts, you're soon not going to fit into your comfies.

 I'm reviewing Nescafe Memento Specialty Coffee Beverage.  I was pretty skeptical that it would stand up to my Seattle coffee standards, but I was pleasantly surprised.

 



First of all, I've really been trying to watch the calories.  Nescafe Mementos are only 100 calories when you make them with water, which you can, because the non-fat milk is already included! 

They are frothy (real froth!) and delicious.  It's not just a jumped up hot cocoa, it tastes like real coffee.  Try one today, you will be so glad you did.  Also, you can wear your pajamas. 


I received free samples of Nescafe Momentos because I'm a BzzAgent, but I did not receive any additional compensation, I just #GotItFree!

No comments:

Post a Comment